Wednesday, September 1, 2010

After more than a year and a half...

I'm back! I need a blog for my digital art class, so while that is underway I might as well post here. Funny... I just looked at my last post. I really DID play a video game and forget to post more!

I might have been playing games like Call of Duty: World at War and Valkyria Chronicles back when I last posted. Now I'm currently playing sequels to those games, which are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (with it's frustrating yet addicting multi player) and Valkyria Chronicles 2 (OMG! BEST PSP GAME EVER! =D). I can't wait until November, because that's when Call of Duty: Black Ops (with hopefully less broken multi player and an awesome campaign) and Gran Turismo 5 (5 YEARS WAIT, MAN!!!!) are coming out. Not really sure why I can't think of other releases before and after November. The next I'd really want afterwards is Dragon Age 2, but that won't come out until March.

So... this was a pretty random post... is anyone even reading?(I'm writing to myself!!!)

No comments: